Outside the Boardroom
Pleasures that Spur Creativity
We believe that meeting productivity is much more than just what happens behind closed doors. Here, on this beautiful corner of Georgia’s coast, the outdoors are so often what makes Georgia meetings memorable. There’s golf at the resort’s award-winning King and Prince course, miles of beautiful beaches, tennis, oceanfront pools, an exercise facility, nature encounters, and historic island tours. Any of these activities may be enjoyed by attendees on their own, or custom tailored by our meeting planners as group, spouse, or team-building events at our Georgia conference center hotel. It all happens here on St. Simons Island, a tranquil island haven renowned for its natural beauty and glorious year-round
- The Resort owns and operates the King and Prince golf course; group outings and tournaments can be arranged.
- The Royal Treatment Cottage offers traditional and customized massage therapies that melt away tension, aches, and pains.
- Team-building activities always create fun and energetic entertainment. Scavenger hunts, Survivor events and volleyball and softball games are a few of the most requested activities.
- The Lady Jane Shrimping Cruise is a wonderful adventure for up to 35 people to be out on the water to see (and taste) the fresh catch of Georgia Wild Shrimp.
- The Golden Isles of Georgia is well known for deep sea and bay fishing. Charters can be reserved for 2 people (bay/sport fishing) and for 6 people per boat (deep sea fishing).
- St. Simons Island has numerous historical sites and trolley tours for off-site group activities.
- Dine-around to local restaurants are very popular with our groups. There are over 70 restaurants on the island serving the best in southern hospitality and cuisine.
For more information on planning your St. Simons Island special event, contact our Catering Department at (912) 268-5001 or contact them here.