This year's event will be on Saturday, March 21st, 2020 from 6 - 10pm
We're excited to have a fundraising oyster roast complete with DIRTY LOGIC- A Steely Dan Tribute, with proceeds benefiting The Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Georgia. Our previous events were a huge success and we can't wait to do it again!
~Take the elevator home~
We're offering packages that include event tickets along with accommodations so you can "take the elevator home". If you're interested in staying with us Oyster Roast weekend, we encourage you to take advantage of this offer as the package will include a discount on rooms. This package cannot be booked online, you will need to call 800-342-0212 to purchase.*
*Note: 1) tickets are included in the rooms package so do not purchase separately 2) rooms are based on availability.
~Tickets, fundraising + band details~
Individual tickets are $85 (+ Eventbrite fees/taxes) and available here. Your ticket includes a night of music, our delicious buffet (menu detailed below) plus 2 drink tickets.
For more info about DIRTY LOGIC - A Steely Dan Tribute, click here.
For more info about The Boys + Girls Club of Southeast Georgia, click here.
~Let's talk menu~
In addition to the Oyster Roast, we'll be serving up the following from our Bosquite Barbecue:
- Cabbage Slaw with Cider Vinegar, Celery Seeds
- Potato Salad with Scallions, Grain Mustard, Dill
- Watermelon Salad with Tomato, Pickled Onion, Basil
- Bibb Lettuce, Mild Greens, Tomatoes, Onions, Asher Blue Cheese, House Ranch Dressing
- Charred Corn Salad with Roasted Peppers, Chili Vinaigrette
- Grilled Adobo Marinated Skirt Steak, Herb Chimichurri Sauce
- BBQ Glazed Baby Back Ribs, Sriracha BBQ Sauce
- House Smoked Brisket, Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Green Chili Roasted Chicken and Louisiana Chorizo
- Baked Yukon Potatoes
- Sour Cream, Chives, Shredded Gouda,
- Smoked Bacon
- Bean Stew with Smoked Ham Hocks
- Green Beans, Garlic Butter
- Corn Muffins and Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Devil’s Food Cake
- House Made Red Velvet Cake
- Apple Tarts