Can one island really have it all?
The answer is YES! St. Simons Island offers something for everyone, from a fun-filled family trip to a romantic getaway for two. Once on the Island, you will be transported to an idyllic vacation destination, with streets lined with Live Oaks and Spanish moss and the beach just steps away. You will quickly discover why the natural beauty, rich history, beaches, recreation, quaint boutiques, and variety of exceptional restaurants have made it such a cherished destination for generations.
A rich blend of Southern history and modern amenities makes The King and Prince Resort a truly memorable experience. Don’t miss out on what makes The King and Prince Resort the premier resort on St. Simons Island:
- Located directly on the Atlantic Ocean beaches of St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Ocean front dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Sparkling oceanfront pools, including a children's pool
- A variety of family friendly amenities
- The Royal Treatment Cottage specializing in massage therapies and treatments
- Ocean front meeting, wedding, and special event venues to accommodate 10 to 300 people
- Award-winning golf at the King and Prince Golf Course, Home of the Hampton Club
- Complimentary use of exercise facility
- Complimentary use of Har-Tru tennis courts
- Complimentary coffee in the atrium lobby from 7am to 10am daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms, villas, private homes, function rooms and lobby areas
- Complimentary Business Center
- On the National Register of Historic Places and a member of Historic Hotels of America