Surround Yourself With Southern Charm At Our Historic Georgia Beach Resort
The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort, located on St. Simons Island, Georgia welcomes you to enjoy all of the luxury and amenities that the resort has to offer. This historic ocean front retreat, where relaxation, inspiration, and recreation reside in equal measure, has been heralded by guests since its opening in 1935. Just steps away from the hotel you can stroll along the miles of beautiful beach, enjoy ocean front dining at the King's Tavern or poolside at Ocean Terrace Grille, or take a dip in one of the resort's six sparkling blue pools.
The sense of arrival to this extraordinary place called St. Simons Island begins as you cross the five-mile causeway where endless vistas across rivers, vast salt marshes and the Atlantic Ocean greet the eye. Once on the Island, as you make your way through tunnels of Live Oaks and along quiet ocean-side streets and lanes, you will quickly discover why the natural beauty, rich history, beaches, recreation, quaint boutiques and variety of exceptional restaurants have made it such a cherished destination for generations.
As the sun warms your skin and the soothing coastal air relaxes you on this unspoiled island haven, the luxury of time well spent is all yours at this oceanfront Georgia resort located in St Simons Island, Georgia.
The King and Prince Resort Features:
- Located directly on the Atlantic Ocean beaches of St. Simons Island, Georgia
- On the National Register of Historic Places
- A member of Historic Hotels of America
- 60 miles north of Jacksonville, FL; 65 miles south Savannah, GA
- Ocean front dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Five pools, including an outdoor children's pool and an indoor heated pool with hot tub
- A variety of family friendly amenities
- The Royal Treatment Cottage specializes in massage therapies and treatments
- Premier catering, wedding, and special event services
- 10, 000 sq. ft. of ocean front meeting, conference and function space
- Award-winning golf at the newly restored and renamed King and Prince Golf Course, Home of the Hampton Club
- Complimentary use of exercise facility
- Complimentary use of Har-Tru tennis courts
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms, villas, private homes and lobby areas
- Complimentary Business Center