Georgia Dog-Friendly Resort
The King and Prince Resort is pleased to welcome your dog to share in your vacation experience, subject to the following conditions. These ensure the safety of your dog, as well as other guests and their own dogs:
- Reservations for dog-friendly accommodations must be made by calling the resort Reservations team directly at . Please do not attempt to book a dog-friendly room via the website or any other method other than calling the resort directly.
- Accommodations are limited to the Wynn Cottage, Familia Meadows House and select ground floor rooms in Oleander Building.
- No more than one dog may occupy each room or house.
- The dog must weigh 25 pounds or less.
- Please register your dog prior to checking into your room. A $175 non-refundable fee will be assessed during your stay for the Meadows House. The fee is $95 per room for the Wynn Cottage and Oleander Building rooms.
- Housekeeping service times should be set prior to your arrival, at times when a member of your party can be present during the cleaning. If that is not possible, please make arrangements so that your dog is not in the room during the service times you have established with staff.
- To ensure that other hotel guests are not inconvenienced by noise, please make every effort to keep your dog quiet at all times. In the event that our security department is asked to contact you more than once due to your dog disturbing other guests, we will assist you in making arrangements for your dog to stay at an offsite boarding facility for the remainder of your visit.
- As you enter and leave the hotel, your dog is to be transported in a portable kennel. When you walk your dog during your visit, he/she must be leashed or carried at all times when outside the room.
- Owners are responsible for bringing their own cleanup bags and for disposing of their dog's waste in a proper trash receptacle.
- Georgia Health Department regulations require that your dog not occupy our dining areas or pool areas at any time.
- From the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, dogs are not permitted on the beach from 9am to 6pm. For the remainder of the year, leashed dogs are allowed on the beach at any time.
- The hotel, parent company, agents, and staff will not be responsible for any liability involving your dog with respect to property damages, injuries, or any other incident.
- After you reserve your dog-friendly room, our Reservations team will send you an agreement letter, which you will then sign, date and return to the resort prior to your arrival.
For tips on vacationing with your dog, check out our Traveling with Pets article!