COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
Updated June 29, 2020 at 4:41pm
To Our King and Prince
We have reopened our doors and look forward to welcoming
you back to your home away from home! Like everyone else,
we’re adjusting to the “new normal” this year has brought, which includes
changes to how we travel. As we have reopened our doors to you, our promise of
friendly Southern hospitality remains the same with a renewed focus on ensuring
you and your loved ones have a comfortable and relaxing stay while enjoying the
sunny days and open spaces on beautiful St. Simons Island.
New Normal. Same
As we navigate these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our
guests and of our team members remains our top priority.
To best serve you during
your visit, we have adjusted our hotel operations in accordance with guidelines
and recommendations from the CDC and State of Georgia, including but not
property-wide sanitation procedures and frequency
housekeeping protocol which includes cleaning in between guest stays, not
to hand sanitizer in key locations
procedures in all communal spaces
Banquet facilities are limited to 10 patrons per 300 square feet
entry to hotel and hotel facilities, when possible
temperature controls for all of our team members
Covid-19 training for all team members
We are continuing to waive
cancellation fees for stays through July 31, 2020; this includes our resort
residences and villas.
Click here to make your reservation!
Please note that at this
time, Glynn County beaches are open with limited restrictions (social distancing), to ensure the well-being and enjoyment of all. For more information
regarding travel to Glynn County, please visit https://www.goldenisles.com/public-safety/covid-19-updates/.
Given the fluidity of the
situation, we will continue to adapt our procedures as needed. Please refer
back to this page frequently for the most up-to-date information.
For additional information, please click here to view our
guest welcome letter.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, the pools have reopened with the reopening of the Resort.
Yes, the beaches are open and although social distancing is being encouraged, chairs, umbrellas and coolers are allowed on the beach.
ECHO is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
*Dining reservations are highly recommended*
- Breakfast service is 7:00am - 10:30am. Lunch/Dinner service is 11:30am - 9pm. ECHO bar opens at 10am.
- Dine-in service is available with reduced seating capacity.
- Our menus are available for take out, with curbside service available upon request. Please remember that if there is a wait for dining, there will also be a wait for take out orders as well.
- Reservations (and takeout orders) can ONLY be made by calling 912-268-5967.
- Live music is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Prime Rib Dinner and Sunday Brunch are resuming as of June 19th for Prime Rib and June 21st for Sunday Brunch. *Bottomless Mimosas and Unlimited Bloody Marys will return, but brunch modifications include being served a Traditional Bloody Mary in lieu of the fix-it-yourself Bloody Mary Buffet.
The SeaShack will be open to our resort guests daily from 11am - 5pm.
Area Restaurants/Points of Interest:
There are other resources being updated locally regarding the St. Simons Island area. The Brunswick/Golden Isles Chamber of Commerce has created Facebook groups for restaurant and shopping updates.
Several area restaurants have re-opened for dine-in in addition to offering take-out. We encourage you to contact restaurants (and other places of interest) directly to confirm their current operational status. As with ECHO, reservations are recommended wherever possible.
As of June 1, the St. Simons Lighthouse and the World War II Homefront Museum have both reopened.